It is Kinktest's policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our website.
We strongly urge you to read this policy and make sure you fully understand it, before you access or use any of our services.
Collection of Data
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that may include, but is not limited to:
- • Age and sexuality
- • Email address
We only ask visitor who wants to register for a free account at http://www.kinktest.org to provide an email address.
- • Cookies
- • Usage Data
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's IP address, browser type, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, time and date of your visit, time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- • Answers given to test questions
We also collect non-personally- identifiable data:
- • Test results
- • Time cost to finish the test
Use of Data
Kinktest uses the collected data for various purposes:
- • To provide and maintain the Service
- • To allow you to participate in certain types of our Service when you choose to do so(e.g. hosting your results so that you could see the evolution of your sexual archetypes)
- • To provide customer care and support
- • To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- • To monitor the usage of the Service
- • To detect, prevent and address technical issues
We have employed third party companies to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Our current service providers include:
- • Our web hosting company (currently Amazon) has access to all data except for our email traffic and social media conversations.
- • Our web analytics solution (currently Google Analytics) has access to all connection-based and device-based information that it tracks; the same holds for our anti-bot mechanism (currently Invisible Recaptcha).
Disclosure of Data
Kinktest may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- • To comply with a legal obligation
- • To protect and defend the rights or property of Kinktest
- • To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- • To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- • To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but you need to know that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to External Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites, products or services.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org